Friday, September 14, 2012

Looking for a spare battery for your D5100?

I bought my Nikon D5100 DSLR camera at SM Store. Unfortunately it has no stock of spare battery. Yet the friendly sales ladies mentioned that Columbia store (which has existed a long time already in the Philippines.

Columbia indeed has the spare battery by Nikon itself but it was expensive, greater than 1000 pesos. I dont want to find myself unable to use the camera when the battery is exhausted when I am on photographic trips, so I bought it. Now I am looking for a spare battery for my Samsung WB150F camera. The information for Nikon battery:

Model EN EL14 Nikon Lithium Iion battery pack
Voltage7.4 volts
Capacity1030 mAh
Energy7.7Wh
The cell is made in Japan, and processed/assembled in Indonesia. Next on the agenda before I go shooting: an inexpensive zoom lens for the DSLR.

No comments:

Post a Comment